Changelog 6.3.1 PATCH 3
This page contains information about the following patch published for Sense/Net ECMS Enterprise Edition:
- version before the patch: 188.8.131.5277
- version after the patch: 184.108.40.20648
Please note that patches, upgrades and other packages are published only for the Enterprise Edition. Community customers may perform the upgrade manually after the next community release.
Installing the patch
To install this patch, please follow the following steps.
SnAdmin folder and configuration
Make sure that you have a complete SnAdmin folder in your web folder and the configuration (connection string, paths of other web folders in NLB system) is correct (especially for the SnAdminRuntime.exe tool in the Tools folder). Please read that article carefully about executing a package - for example when to stop and start the web site, how to configure the tool.
Execute the package
This patch contains the following package. You should copy it to the SnAdmin folder and execute it:
If you encounter a TypeLoadException during package execution, please do the following:
- extract the new product binaries from the package\bin folder
- copy them to your CoreReferences folder and rebuild your custom libraries using the new dlls
- copy your new custom libraries to the web\bin folders of all the web servers (or alternatively you may add your custom libraries to the package's bin folder)
- re-run the package
Check the results
You can review the log files created for the execution or after restarting the website you may review the results of the GetVersionInfo OData action.
In this article we list all the important new features, bug fixes and breaking changes that were made in the product since the release of the previous patch. To check previous change logs, please visit the following article:
- Document preview
- Preview generator is able to make preview images for eml files.
- Developers may customize the Document viewer further: the whole (or just parts of the) viewer can be refreshed from outside the plugin, and editor buttons are customizable.
- Speedup: after a checkout operation preview images are simply copied instead of starting a new preview generator process. Preview image generation does not start when we remove unnecessary versions (e.g. undo check out).
- Document binary provider is able to serve the file name beside the full stream. This is used to fill the Content-Disposition response header and can be used to control the file name when the user saves the downloaded document.
- Data provider improvement: a sql query can be executed using a custom preconfigured connection or on the master database. Execute db script step is built on this new feature.
- NodeTimestamp and VersionTimestamp properties of the Node class are exposed as content fields.
- Executable files: from now on only content of the ExecutableFile type can be executed directly. For example aspx, ashx files must be of this type to be executed - otherwise the user will see only the text contents of the file.
Please note that this patch will convert all existing content in the repository that has an executable extension (see the list in the article above) to this new ExecutableFile type.
- LongTextIndexHandler became case insensitive. This means you can query for texts that contain uppercase characters and will actually get results.
- User assert is skipped during binary chunk saving in case of SystemAccount to prevent false alarms and let chunk saving work in elevated mode.
- Document preview print view issues were fixed.
- Initial ASP.NET system request to the binary handler ashx will not fail even if the request contains a version parameter.
- OData operations that produce a list of Content as a result will take the inline count request parameter into account.
- Indexing fix: concurrent/overlapping indexing activity execution became more robust.
- 'Turkey fix': application storage works with culture independent paths when resolving applications.
- TagSearch portlet is fixed and a new sample tagcloud view was added with the same result list functionality.
- Redirecting to the previous page (back url) works correctly on the upload page.