This is a special Field for storing the list of URLs through which a Sense/Net Site can be accessed.
An UrlList contains all the URLs assigned to the given site in XML format. Authentication mode of the site with the given url can be set with authType attribute of each <Url> element. The following authentication modes are available:
- Windows: enables the users to be authenticated with Windows authentication (a.k.a. NTLM). IIS should be configured for the site with Windows Authentication.
- Forms: enables the users to be authenticated with a custom login control. IIS should be configured for the site with Anonymous Authentication.
To use the specified authentication for the given URL, IIS settings are also required for both Forms and Windows. Please visit this article for more details.
The following is a common example of such a list:
<Url authType='Windows'>localhost/test/intranet</Url> <Url>localhost:2120/intranet</Url> <Url>testpage.example.com/intranet</Url>
- handler: SenseNet.ContentRepository.Fields.UrlListField
- short name: UrlList
Usage in CTD:
<Field name="UrlList" type="UrlList"> <DisplayName>URL list</DisplayName> <Description>Select the URLs to associate with this Site</Description> </Field>
Supported Field Controls
- UrlList Field Control: a Field Control providing an easy-to-use interface for managing a site's url list.
No special configuration settings can be applied to UrlList field.
For a complete list of common Field Setting configuration properties see CTD Field definition.
Fully featured example:
<Field name="UrlList" type="UrlList"> <DisplayName>URL list</DisplayName> <Description>Select the URLs to associate with this Site</Description> <Configuration> <ReadOnly>false</ReadOnly> <Compulsory>false</Compulsory> </Configuration> </Field>
The above example configures the Number field so that:
- the field is editable (not read-only)
- filling the field is not necessary